International Business Development Manager - industrial cybersecurity solutions (Madrid - Spain) [Staffed on August 21st 2018]
Enigmedia is an industrial cybersecurity company with a unique value proposition: data control and real-time secure communications in any kind of industrial protocol or device.
We are working with top companies on the manufacturing, energy and transportation verticals.
About the position:
Enigmedia is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop and grow Enigmedia´s business. Target customers will be large corporations in the following sectors:
The position requires to be able to lead the adjustments of Enigmedia´s technology to the needs of the different industries and create a specific value proposition for each of them. It also requires to stablish a well-designed channel strategy and close agreements with potential integrators (resellers). This is a great opportunity to be a member of a cutting-edge technology company with a great potential and to build business relationships with top-notch companies globally.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan to drive Enigmedia’s growth through both direct customers and channel partners.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including: prospection of potential customers, design of sales campaigns, negotiation of business deals, customer management and others.
- Prepare and manage proposals, quotes, and contracts.
- Design and prepare sales materials. Design and implement innovative strategies to grow sales.
- Accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Enigemdia´s operations team to lead the implementation of product modifications and the design of new products.
- Effectively and independently deliver Enigmedia’s vision and mission.
The Successful Applicant:
- 4-5 years of business development experience, including:
- Proven experience in customer acquisition
- Proven experience closing negotiations and business deals
- Deep expertise on target customers’ internal dynamics.
- Engineering degree. Preferred: Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering.
- Proficiency in English, as most business materials will have to be prepared in this language. Advanced levels of German and/or French would be highly appreciated.
- Ability to build long-term strategic and executive business relationships.
- Accountability to drive the business forward.
- Hunter mentality with strong written and verbal skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Resilience and hands-on approach.
What’s on Offer:
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Having an international scope of responsibility.
- Being part of a professional and dynamic team with unique technology and recognized technology gurus.
- Competitive compensation package with a combination of stock options & salary.
- Possibility of teleworking from home or co-working in Madrid. The position does not require to be based in San Sebastian, as we encourage teleworking. However, availability to travel is important for face-to-face meetings both to prospective clients and to Enigmedia´s HQs.
Email to our HR advisor at: email@example.com