Front End Software Engineer - B2B transactions services. Madrid (Spain)
Trading and the financials aspects of it is an industry that has not evolved much over the last centuries and whilst the world is becoming increasingly global, trading has only changed letters to emails and skype, hardly enough. Consentio.co is a very driven team that works tenaciously to build a modern and unique communication service for B2B transactions.
What you will get joining us:
We are working on a communication tool to ease B2B transactions. There are some great technical challenges in terms of scalability, reliability, security. You will have a great impact solving those challenges from the early stage.
Our engineering team is a small, international and cross-skilled team composed of experienced tech and product people (average exp. 10+ years). We have a well established product creation processes based on design sprint and lean-agile (XP techniques, clean code thinking, short iterations, continuous integration & delivery, continuous improvement through retrospectives and kaizen boards).
We use golang as our main backend programming language for all our http/websocket/rpc/cli services.
In the frontend side, we rely on Typescript and ReactJS/Redux for the browser and ReacNative/Redux for the APP.
Finally, our infra is managed with kubernetes at Google Cloud Platform.
- At least two years of experience in software development. Solid base of computer engineering. Doesn’t matter if you are selftaught but you have to know CS basics. XP techniques experience is a plus.
- Analytical, open and international mindset: think before code, not exclusively tied to a framework curious and capable of learning new things, fluent English speaking.
- Team player, willing to work and collaborate with product people in the same area.
Specific technical skills:
- Knowledge of react-native or IOS/Android is an big plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in unit & functional testing. TDD experience is a plus.
- Interest on some other discipline like infrastucture & ops, backend or data.
- We are offering for this role a a range of 35k — 45k, depending on your experience.
- We believe in face-to-face communication so we accept remote working but not on a regular basis
- Flexible schedule, no timetables.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day !
Contact & process
Feel free to reach out to our talent hunter Sebastien Sanz, from Ayova Executive Search: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning “Consentio-FE” as a reference. We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the selection process (technical on-site interview, technical test and CEO interview) in one week.
Sébastien Sanz, Ayova Executive Search | email@example.com | skypeID: sebastien.sanz | mobile: +34 660 988 052