Our client is a market leader in financial automation software, offering SAP-embedded solutions as well as web-based products which can be linked to different Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Its solutions cover central segments such as order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, treasury, payment management, reconciliation management as well as data volume management solutions that can be deployed across all industry sectors.
The company was established in the 1980s and today it pursues the ambition to become the leading global FinTech company serving the optimization of the full financial automation value chain.
With over 450 employees in 13 locations globally, their client supports over 1,900 large and medium-sized companies in different industry sectors world-wide.
To continue and accelerate their growth strategy they are seeking for an experienced Sales Manager in Spain.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue and the overall strategy of the named account territory.
- He or she will penetrate a specific account set by developing solid relationships with targeted enterprise accounts (mainly IBEX 35 and large non-financial corporations), and maintaining a high level of face to face customer contact.
- He or she will establish a strategy with overlays, partners and other teams that can provide value.
- He or she will be responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long term multi quarter basis.
- He or she will direct and coordinate cross-functional teams and collaborates heavily with Inside Sales, Field Sales, Solution Architects, Partners, Consulting, Finance and Legal to drive prospects to close, and will be responsible for creating sales campaigns into the account base.
- He or she will monitor competitors and industry developments and maintain customer database.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for fully executing against revenue targets and reports to the EMEA Sales Director.
- Minimum 5 years of proven sales experience working for a technology company; preferably in the financial sector/FinTech.
- Required languages: Spanish and English
- Selling six and seven figure solution deals.
- Knowledge and use of Enterprise Sales Methodology .
- Ability to demonstrate and map an overall territory & account strategy.
- Negotiation skills with the ability to create a sense of urgency.
- Understands all aspects relating to “ownership” and “accountability” of a customer account with a can do attitude.
- Experience with ROI and TCO models and can effectively present findings to the customer and others associated with the account.
- Ability to document sales activities in the CRM with accurate data, next steps and forecasting.
- Open-ended contract, to start ASAP.
- Location: Spain (Madrid, Barcelona or Valencia). The Spanish offices of the company are based in Madrid.
- An excellent working atmosphere and short decision-making channels
- Mobility: +50% time travelling in Spain on customer sites
- The best prospects for your own development in a dynamic and success-oriented team with highly qualified colleagues
- Attractive compensation and bonus scheme
- Please send us your application (resume + motivation letter) by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, (Ref. “CMS-SM”)